Thursday, July 2, 2009

Thursday Tunes


Thursday Tunes is a weekly event hosted by S. Krishna, devoted to sharing the music we love.

S. Krishna usually features a new artist each week - just to be different, I'm going to focus on a specific song, because it's the song that hooks me. There are very few artists whose entire body of work is in my MP3 player, but I have thousands of songs I love.



Today, I'd like to share a somewhat.....unique version of one of the most beautiful songs ever written - Ode to Joy. (Thanks, Mom.)




My mom says this is what she looks like after trying to corral her high school choir students for an hour.....

2 comments:

mar10123 said...

I have to give proper credit - I saw this on Fb -posted by Eric R. But, yes, it bears an uncanny resemblance to my appearance and demeanor.

Anonymous said...

Love it. Good ol' Beaker