Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Teaser Tuesday


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
  • Grab your current read.
    Let the book fall open to a random page.
    Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
    You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

    Please avoid spoilers!

"So what could I possibly do? I had one - and only one - advantage over the experts: the book was fresh to me. I didn't know what I was supposed to know. My goal was simple. I wanted to find out what happens when an ignorant person actually reads the book on which his religion is based."

(from Good Book: The Bizarre, Hilarious, Disturbing, Marvelous, and Inspiring Things I Learned when I Read Every Single Word of the Bible by David Plotz, page 4)

Teaser Tuesday is hosted by MizB at ShouldBeReading.

No comments: