Friday, December 11, 2009

Santa time!!

Boy, am I glad we finally got our back porch shoveled! Look what I found - my package from the Book Blogger Secret Santa Swap!!

My Secret Santa was the FABULOUS Aarti, and here's what she sent -

-A copy of The Secret River by Kate Grenville
- some yummy chocolate
- a bar of gardenia-scented soap
- a very cool Egyptian bookmark
- a lovely note

How cool!! I've been interested in reading something by Kate Grenville, so I'm very excited this is the book she picked out for me. And the rest of the items are just so much fun - I love gardenia scent, and chocolate is ALWAYS a winner.

Thank you so much, Aarti - I LOVE it all!


UPDATE - I just found out Aarti bought the bookmark IN EGYPT!! It's make of very unusual material - just gorgeous.

No comments: