Sunday, August 31, 2008

Couch Potato Challenge


Amy, over at My Friend Amy, is hosting the Couch Potato Challenge -

Basically, you have to make a list of 4-8 movies you want to watch, including one from the Entertainment Weekly new top 100 list, and one from the list of Oscar Winners for Best Picture, and then watch those movies by September 20. The alternate way to participate is to watch the first season of one of the following TV shows; Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Veronica Mars, Lost, The Closer, or 24.

Well. Since my husband just acquired the entire Buffy series, I am TOTALLY in. I've been looking for an excuse to veg out and watch this fabulous series, and now I have it. Hooray! If you want to join us, head over to My Friend Amy's blog and sign up. I think there were prizes involved, but I'm pretty sure I missed the deadline, so now I'm just joining for the joy of having a reason to sit and watch the entire first season of Buffy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy Buffy as much as we did. We grabbed Angel as well and just finished them up!

We are kind of at a loss of what to do now - that's why I signed up for Amy's challenge!

Anonymous said...

How are you enjoying Buffy?