Friday, August 21, 2009

BBAW Blues


I was nominated for 5 awards - yep, that's right FIVE! - for Book Blogger Appreciation Week. Wow!!


Speaking of Book Blogger Appreciation Week, have I mentioned I'm helping out? Yeah, I might have possibly taken on a BIT more than I can ever realistically accomplish - honestly, I haven't spent this much time in front of the computer since college. Yikes.

So I'm doing something I haven't done since I started this blog - I'm taking a few days off. Hopefully, this avalanche of activity will be over sometime next week - or at least a little bit more manageable - and then I will be back to my regularly scheduled programming.

See you soon!

13 comments:

mar10123 said...

What? Only five?! I thought I nominated you for at least 20! You deserve them all!

bermudaonion said...

Congratulations on your nominations! I know BBAW is a lot of work and I'm glad Amy has some help this year.

Cathy said...

Congratulations on your nominations and thank you for all your behind-the-scenes work with BBAW!

Hazra said...

Congrats on your nominations and all the best for the BBAW! And enjoy your rest period too.

Serena said...

Congrats on the nominations! BBAW is a lot of work, but it is so much fun. Have a great few days off!

Melissa said...

Whoa, five nominations! That's awesome, and very well-deserved. On behalf of a newbie to BBAW, thanks so much for your help on this year's event. It's already great fun.

Jenners said...

Congrats on your nominations! I know I nominated you for one!!! And I agreed to serve on a panel and I'm wondering just how I'm going to pull this off ... especially when I'm going on vacation next week too. I might be an idiot. I suspect I won't be around too much soon either.

Melissa O. said...

Enjoy your break.

Congrats on your nominations, they are very well-deserved!!

The Great Catsby said...

Congrats on your own nominations and thanks so much for helping out! We are so excited for this!

Zibilee said...

Congratulations on the nominations! They are well deserved!

Amy said...

Elizabeth I hope you know how much I appreciate it. I really really appreciate it and I know all the other book bloggers do too. and you never complained. You're a real star.

Anonymous said...

Wow, 5 nominations! Congratulations! I'll be rooting for you.

Natalie W said...

Wow thats awesome! Congrats
Natalie :0)