Sunday, June 9, 2013

What's Making Me Happy This Week

(Shamelessly stolen from NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour, which also makes me happy each week.)



Sun!!

It's been very rainy lately, so a morning bright with warming sun was wonderful. The kids enjoyed the park, and I tried to pretend I was someplace tropical....





I've mentioned before that I'm a little bit obsessed with NoiseTrade, and since I play the piano myself I'm always interested in new artists in that genre. This particular album has been in heavy rotation at my house this week.





You remember Will Wheaton, right? Wesley Crusher from Star Trek: TNG? Well, he's all grown up now, and hosts a series of podcasts, one of which is the always entertaining Table Top, where he assembles a random group of people and they play a board game. This week's episde was especially entertaining because it featured one of my favorite authors, John Scalzi. Enjoy!


What's making YOU happy this week? Let me know in the comments - I love finding new stuff!

No comments: