Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thursday Tunes



Thursday Tunes is a weekly event hosted by S. Krishna, devoted to sharing the music we love.

S. Krishna usually features a new artist each week - just to be different, I'm going to focus on a specific song, because it's the song that hooks me. There are very few artists whose entire body of work is in my MP3 player, but I have thousands of songs I love.


Have I mentioned that I have fairly eclectic musical tastes? Here's a sampling of what's been playing (loudly) at my house this week.










1 comment:

Caitie F said...

Glee!! I am so obsessed with that show...

I think I am going to like Adam's CD more than Kris' (even though I liked them bot ha lot last year). I listened to the Kris Allen CD and it was so...boring. Most of the songs sounded the same. I would probably like him more 2-3 CDs from now, when he is doing more of the music he wants to.