Two of my favorite people in the blogging world have recently given me awards - what a fun birthday present!
Marcia from The Printed Page gave me the Butterfly Award -
1. Put the logo on my blog
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you
3. Award up to ten other blogs
4. Add links to those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message for your awardees on their blogs
Tara from Uphill Idealist gave me the Lemonaid blog award -
ONCE YOU'VE BEEN AWARDED, THE RULES ARE:
1. Thank the person who was so thoughtful for giving you this award by linking their blog to this post.
2. Put the logo on your blog or post.
3. Nominate 10 blogs which show great attitude/gratitude.
4. Link your nominee to your post
5. Comment them to tell them about the award they've won.
I know it's probably not following the rules exactly, but I'm sending the awards right back to these ladies - their blogs are great, and they are beautiful people, as well.
Other blogs I'd like to recognize are:
Cathy at Kittling:Books
Shana at Literarily
Megan at Leafing Through Life
Alea at Pop Culture Junkie
Violet at VioletCrush
Amy at My Friend Amy
Andi at Tripping Toward Lucidity
Leah of As Seen by Me and Mommo5
These blogs, in my opinion, are what make the community great. Smart women, strong opinions, the ability to laugh at themselves, care and concern for others - these are women I'd love to know in real life. (Actually, I DO know Leah in real life - she's my aunt, and she's pretty cool!) So thanks to all these blogs for giving me something to look forward to every day, and something to aspire to as I write my own blog.