Saturday, August 9, 2008

Confessions of the girl with no impulse control



So, I caved. I was completely prepared to wait until my friend Becky had read the final book in the Twilight series, and then borrow it from her. I knew it would be hard to wait, but I had my plan, and I was ready. Until I stopped by Target last night, and there is was, all pretty and shiny, and ON SALE. I swear, I heard it call my name.

So now, less than 24 hours later, I've just finished part 2, the Jacob section, and all I can say is WTF??? In the best possible way. I will admit to feeling a little smug after part 1 - I knew something crazy was going to go down, and before I started reading, I had a couple of ideas - and part 1 was EXACTLY one of my ideas. So I was all proud of myself, and a little let down, that I had figured out the big twist. And then came part 2. HOLY CRAP!! Seriously, I had to give myself a breather, because I was so completely caught off guard. What a brilliant path for Meyer to take. I am so loving this......

1 comment:

Andi said...

YAYYY! I can't wait to hear what you think when you're all done.