Wednesday, September 14, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week - 9/14/16



Reese Witherspoon and Mindy Kaling in talks to join A Wrinkle In Time??? (Mostly this just makes me happy because it means the project is still moving forward....)

http://www.themarysue.com/wrinkle-in-time-mrs-w/



A new Anne of Green Gables miniseries is coming to Netflix????  (I know people are on the fence about this. I don't honestly think it will be anywhere close to as good as the original, beloved Megan Follows Anne. But any time this story makes it into the mainstream again, it gets me excited.)

http://www.realsimple.com/work-life/entertainment/anne-of-green-gables-netflix?xid=soc_socialflow_facebook_realsimple



I've been a fan of Tori Amos for a long time. While her new song isn't my favorite of her work, I love this video of just the piano part - it reminds me why I appreciate her music so much. Girls with pianos will always be near to my heart.






What's making YOU happy this week??


1 comment:

Jenny @ Reading the End said...

Wonderful Megan Follows! Do you watch Reign at all? Megan Follows is in it and she is FIRE as Mary Queen of Scots's mother-in-law. But I mean, you have to be down with the ridiculous CW brand (which I am a thousand percent).