Thursday, February 2, 2012

Pip and Tad's Playlist - Patience

My kids already have very eclectic musical taste - we listen to music a lot, and they have very definite opinions about what they like and what they can do without. I have a feeling this won't be the only thing they have opinions on......

When my siblings and I were growing up, we had a wonderful collection of records that we loved to listen to - Music Machine, Bullfrogs and Butterflies, Nathaniel the Grublet, Sir Oliver's Song - a few years ago, my sister found them on CD and gave them to me. Now I play them for my kids - I don't think they appreciate them as much as WE did quite yet, but they sure do enjoy bopping around to the fun songs!




2 comments:

Cath said...

Such adorable kidlets! I can't wait until mine is really old enough to do some grooving. :)

Zibilee said...

I can see them bopping around and having such a great time with the music. It must be so wonderful for you to have them so in-tune with music at such an early age!