Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Everyone Raise your Glasses....


......for my official 100th post!

Woo Hoo!!

I have to admit I'm proud to have made it. And I am completely overwhelmed by the response to my contest - thanks so much! I will be visiting all your blogs and adding you to my reader - I can't wait to have lots of fun new blogs to read!

I've updated the prize schedule slightly - don't worry, it's all in your favor. =)

First prize - Surprize package from BasBleu
Second prize - $25 gift certificate to BasBleu
Third prize - 4 credits at PBS or BookMooch
Fourth prize - 3 credits at PBS or BookMooch
Fifth prize - 2 credits at PBS or BookMooch

And that, my friends, is a pretty good haul. I should mention that if anyone uses Bookins, I can figure something out if you'd like credits there, and international players are welcome - BookMooch will ship internationally, so you can use the credits there, and I'll get the stuff to you if you win first or second prize. So thank you, everyone, for helping me celebrate, and I can't wait to draw the winners this weekend!

2 comments:

Alea said...

Happy 100 posts :D

Petunia said...

Congrats! Great job.