Monday, September 29, 2008

Mailbox Monday


Once again I have nothing to report for Mailbox Monday. I'm still okay with it, since I have a ginormous stack of books next to the couch that I need to read. I'm just sad I don't have any pretty new books to show off...

However, if you head over to The Printed Page, Marcia and our other blogging friends have some goodies to talk about. Hopefully next week I will to - I'm honestly starting to feel a little jealous. (Because what I really need is MORE books!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had to laugh because I was half-heartedly "complaining" after today's mail delivery -it's been a full week since I got any new books ... tomorrow is another day!

Anonymous said...

Keep an eye on your mailbox. Something new and something borrowed coming soon. First I have to get to the Post Office.