Thursday, May 5, 2016

What's Making Me Happy This Week





My friend Corine has a podcast! It's called Rising Stories - each week she talks to a sucessful female business owner, entrepreneur, or author. They talk about being in business for themselves, the elusive work/life balance, and what's rocking their world. I love listening to women's stories, and this podcast feels like eavesdropping on a conversation between girlfriends. I'm loving it so far!! (Click on Corine to be taken to her podcast website - click on Rising Stories to be taken to the ITunes page.)






Still loving Hamilton, and since yesterday was "May the Fourth Be With You", this parody seemed appropriate....




1 comment:

Corine said...

Oh wow. Thanks so much for liking my show. This is what I wish my personal blog looked like. You do this so well.