Saturday, April 23, 2016
Yay!!! It's Read-A-Thon day!!!
It's also the day my parents are coming back from spending the winter in Arizona, so my read-a-thon will start......later. ;)
But here's the opening meme, just to get into the spirit -
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading in Des Moines, IA, USA
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
I have a bunch of graphic novels that I can't wait to tackle.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Chicken salad and crackers! My current favorite thing.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
This is only the 3rd read-a-thon that I've participated in as a reader. I have twin 5-year-olds, and solo parent on the weekends, so I always have LOTS of interruptions, but I still love it!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm definitely snacking smarter - less carb, more protein. I'm going to try to participate in more mini-challenges, but we'll see how the day goes.
Okay, time to entertain the family. I will be back and reading later - have fun, everyone!!