Sunday, June 2, 2013

What's Making Me Happy This Week

(Idea shamelessly stolen from NPR's Pop Culture Happy Hour, which also makes me happy each week.)


Downton Abbey - The Musical?!?!?! I am SOOO in!






"Who cares if I am right about things or I'm a better person than you are if all it gets me is anger and bitterness?" 

My mom told me awhile back that you can choose to be angry, or you can choose to let it go. I'm trying really hard to learn to let it go, and this post made a lot of sense to me this week.


Noisetrade Summer Mix Tape

I love new music - finding new artists to love is one of my favorite things. I've been using NoiseTrade a lot recently, and today they sent me a link to a download of their 65-song Summer Mixtape. I've been having a BALL listening to this collection - there is some great stuff here. All you have to do to access these 65 songs is like their page on Facebook - worth it, as far as I'm concerned. Happy listening!



And.....This!!!



I jokingly mentioned to my sister that she should get me a signed copy of the latest novel by one of my favorite authors when he was near her city - and she did! Best thing that has arrived in the mail in months. This was a fantastic surprise - I really do have the best sister ever!!




What's making YOU happy this week? Share with me in the comments - let's keep the happy flowing.



No comments: