Saturday, August 18, 2012

Bring Up the Bodies - audiobook clip!




Shortly after my review of Hilary Mantel's Bring Up the Bodies posted, Esther from MacMillan contacted me to offer my readers a clip of the audiobook of the novel - so, if you are interested in listening to a bit of this story, you are in luck! This particular clip has one of the passages I underlined from the novel - a particularly apt description of Thomas Cromwell. Enjoy!


http://media.us.macmillan.com/video/olmk/macmillanaudio/BringUpTheBodies.mp3






1 comment:

Zibilee said...

I just finished Wolf Hall on audio Friday, and am eager to get into this one as well. I already downloaded it, and have only one book to go before I give myself over to Mantel once again. Thanks for posting the audio clip. The narrator for this second book is different than the first, but I have heard wonderful things about him.