Saturday, November 1, 2008

And the winners are....

After putting all the entries in a hat, and making my (totally disinterested) husband pick out 5 lucky readers, I am happy to announce the winners!

First prize - Aerin, whose fabulous blog is In Search of Giants.

Second prize - Kimberly, who has several blogs, but my favorite is She Scribes.

Third prize - Amy, from My Friend Amy, whose blog I have enjoyed for quite a while.

Fourth prize - Wendi, from Wendi's Book Corner

Fifth prize - Violet, from Violet Crush, my first international winner.

Congrats to all of you, and thanks to everyone for making this a really fun contest. First and second prize winners, send my your mailing address so I can get your goodies shipped out to you. Third, fourth, and fifth prize winners, let me know which swapping site you prefer, and your member name, and I will get your credits to you. ALL WINNERS - I expect a full report of the great stuff you receive!! =)

1 comment:

Wendi said...

Thanks for the great contest - and congratulations again for reaching the 100 mark!! :) Yeah!!!

:) Wendi